Susumu and Kiyoko were children from Japan.
Susumu would prepare a present for Kiyoko’s birthday every year.
Their fathers were on the front line of the national soldiers.
Susumu was curious about the war, while Kiyoko did not feel much, just hoped that her father could return home as soon as possible!
The two children created a garden in their school playground, and planted a cherry tree. They wished it could grow and live forever, but things were not happened as they wished.
After the war, Susumu realised that a simple, peaceful and beautiful world is already enough for us……
📆 Performance date:
- 21, 22, 28, 29.12.2019 | 3pm
- 25, 26.12.2019 | 2pm, 5pm
Cultural Activities Hall , Tuen Mun Town Hall
- producer ｜ Kwong Sau Han
- Playwright ｜ David Holman
- Translator ｜ Pop Theatre
- Director & Artistic Director ｜ Chan Wing Chuen
- Set cum Costume Designer ｜ Stacy Ip
- Lighting Designer ｜ Chiu Ching Yi
- Sound Designer ｜ Pang Chun Kit
- Magic Designer ｜ Andy Ko
- Assistant Director ｜ Jacky Cheung
- Promotional Designer ｜ ahtsui@ShammerCS
- Makeup Artist ｜ Cici Liu
- Cast ｜ Tang Yu Ting Ip Ka Yan Kwok Hau Ming* Kelvin Wong Adrian Poon Mok Chun Tung Lui Shing Chi Zoe Wong
- Stage Manager ｜ Chan Kai Chung
- Deputy Stage Manager ｜ Yip Ka Suen
- Assistant Stage Manager ｜ Wong Ka Yan Fong King Lok
- Arts Administrator ｜ Chan Yan Yee Chan Hiu Man
*The Drama Artistic Internship Scheme is sponsored by HKADC
Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes
For ages 5 and above